Thursday 26 February 2015

Rub Smokehouse Nottingham

I love me some ribs and I love them at Rub Smokehouse in Nottingham. 

They have a great menu filled with lots of delicious choices. All the gluten free items are marked with a GF next to them on the menu. Each time I've eaten there I have checked with the server about the Dairy Free options too and they have been very helpful in checking with the kitchen. 

I chose the half rack of baby back ribs served with fries and corn on the cob (omitting the butter). The ribs were really tender with a lovely smoked taste. The fries are really good too. I left with a happy & full tummy. 


They also have a great cocktail menu. I love a quirky cocktail so I tried the Papa Don't Peach which was Vodka, Vanilla & Peach Syrup and Early Grey Tea. Really nice (and great looking). 


If you are in the area I'd highly recommend Rub. It gets very busy though so better to book in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment