Monday 9 June 2014

Babycakes...Animal Kingdom


I was really sad to hear a few moths before our holiday that the Babycakes store at Downtown Disney would be closing. This was down to re-imaging works taking place to create the new Disney Springs area. For the last few years I've visited Babycakes to get my cupcake and donut fix. Their bakes are all Glutenfree and Vegan so they were a perfect treat. 

Babycakes items can still be found at certain locations around Disney. Here is the list on their website 
http://www.babycakesnyc.com/downtown-disney-orlando-fl.html

I was lucky enough to be having a morning at Animal Kingdom this year so I had my fingers crossed that I'd be able to get a donut. 

Animal Kingdom it's self it pretty great for food allergies. It has a special diets kiosk in the park called the Gardens Kiosk. Here you can get information on where to eat safely at various restaurants/quick service locations throughout the park. It also stocks a good selection of free from snacks. These snacks include Babycakes donuts yay! 

I chose a cinnamon sugar donut which was very nice :) yum!!

I hope in future Babycakes will have another store located somewhere in Disney as they have so much to offer allergy sufferers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment