Monday 2 June 2014

Raglan Road - Downtown Disney

After reading amazing reviews from GF & DF in Walt Disney World and GF in Orlando  I knew I had to visit Raglan Road. I also knew I had to have the Scallop Forest and Fish & Chips. We had a lovely waiter called Kevin who asked if anyone had any allergies...yep me! I told him I needed to avoid Dairy, Egg and Gluten and his reply was "no problem" he just had to check about some of the sauces. I was quite happy to skip the sauces though. 

The Scallop Forest arrived with a Sweet Chilli Jam. Oh my gosh, I was soooo excited. The huge juicy scallops had been deep fried in a GF, DF, EF batter. They are definetly the best fried food I have ever eaten. The chilli jam made them extra yummy. Nom!

My main was the Fish and Chips. A big piece of white flakey fish again deep Fried in the same batter and served with yummy chips and a wedge of lemon. Mm mm mmmmm :)

I think I declared to my husband that this was my new fave restaurant. The helpful friendly staff and the amazing food made the meal a great experience. 

If your in Orlando near Downtown Disney it's worth a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment