Sunday 1 June 2014

Supermarket finds

While in in America I love going to the local supermarkets. The ones closest to our villa are the Walmart Supercentre and reasonable sized Publix. Walmart has a small Gluten Free section which has some stuff that covers my other intolerances too. Publix has a slightly bigger area with all their freefrom and healthier option foods. I like to have a supply of snacks and breakfast foods for when we spend time in the villa or for before or after our days out. I love the Vans blueberry waffles which I've brought the last few years too. I buy a packet of Bobs Red Mill pancake mix just in case we fancy some pancakes. The cartons of dairyfree milk are a lot bigger than ours (as is everything in America) and they seem to have more choice of flavours and types. I opted for the vanilla Rice Dream. I love the Amy's GF & DF pizzas, they sell them at publix which is really handy. This year I tried the Enjoy Life soft baked brownie cookies which I loved. They sell them in some of the parks too. I also discovered on the huge cereal isle Chex. They had 4-5 different flavours in the Gluten Free range. The cinnamon chex are amazing. I love America :)
A few bits from Walmart & Publix
           

No comments:

Post a Comment